IRONMAN 70.3 Sunshine Coast
Smiling for Smiddy is the official charity of the IRONMAN Sunshine Coast 70.3 from 2014 to 2015.
Join ‘Team Smiddy’ and receive guaranteed entry to race on the Sunshine Coast on 14 September 2014. Make the event about more than the finish line and help raise funds to support the dedicated team of researchers at Mater Research as they undertake potentially life-saving research into the causes, prevention and improved treatments of cancer.
By joining Team Smiddy you’ll receive:
- Guaranteed individual entry into the 2014 IRONMAN 70.3 Sunshine Coast on 14 September 2014
- Technical training tee and Headsweats visor
- Training tips and support from 40 times Ironman finisher and Triathlon Australia accredited coach Mark 'Sharky' Smoothy
- Invitation to information evening and training days in the lead up to the event
- Team briefing, course Q&A and lunch at the Sunshine Coast prior to race day
- Custom Smiddy tri suit for race day
The road to the Sunshine Coast:
- Purchase an IRONMAN 70.3 Sunshine Coast individual entry slot for $365.70
- Raise a minimum $1000 for cancer research
- ...and maybe a little training to get you through the 1.9km swim, 90km cycle and 21km run!
Register here (event registrations open Thursday, 13 February, 11.00am AEST)
For more information please contact Anna Tate:
P: 07 3163 8491
*Swim image courtesy of Barry Alsop