Challenge Yourself to Fight Cancer
Smiling for Smiddy honours the memory of Adam Smiddy, who passed away to an aggressive cancer in 2006 aged just 26. More than $4 million has been raised for cancer research and support services since.
Adam's last name, Smiddy, is what all his friends affectionately called him. Smiddy was a talented triathlete and respected physiotherapist. He loved life with a passion and he loved his family and friends more.
Top 5 Fundraisers
- 1 Tri Alliance Victoria $32,928.80
- 2 Tri Alliance Queensland $23,022.30
- 3 Matthew McIntyre $15,680.00
- 4 Brian Williams $15,100.00
- 5 Michelle Grocock $12,375.00
- 1 Matthew McIntyre $15,680.00
- 2 Brian Williams $15,100.00
- 3 Bryan Humphrey $7,866.00
- 4 Ian Cope $7,170.00
- 5 Paul Mason $6,790.00