Challenge Yourself to Fight Cancer
Smiling for Smiddy honours the memory of Adam Smiddy, who passed away to an aggressive cancer in 2006 aged just 26. More than $3 million has been raised for cancer research and support services since.
Adam's last name, Smiddy, is what all his friends affectionately called him. Smiddy was a talented triathlete and respected physiotherapist. He loved life with a passion and he loved his family and friends more.
Top 5 Fundraisers
- 1 Tri Alliance Victoria $24,687.15
- 2 Jason White $12,690.00
- 3 Michelle Grocock $12,375.00
- 4 Downer EDI Mining $10,950.00
- 5 Tri Alliance Queensland $9,864.50
- 1 Jason White $12,690.00
- 2 Simon Chambers $8,427.50
- 3 Vass Malanos $8,000.00
- 4 Matthew Marshall $7,280.00
- 5 Mark Anthony $6,377.30