SunSmart Ironman Western Australia
Smiling for Smiddy is the official charity of the SunSmart Ironman Western Australia in Busselton from 2013 to 2015.
Join Team Smiddy and receive guaranteed entry to race in Busselton on 7 December 2014. Our focus at the SunSmart Ironman Western Australia is on melanoma awareness and raising much needed funds for research that has national and international impact.
Make your Ironman about more than the finish line and support potentially life-saving research into the causes, prevention and improved treatments of this devastating disease.
By joining Team Smiddy you'll receive:
- Guaranteed individual entry into the 2014 SunSmart Ironman Western Australia
- Technical training tee and Headsweats visor
- Training tips and support from 39 times Ironman finisher and Triathlon Australia accredited coach Mark 'Sharky' Smoothy
- Team briefing, course orientation ride, course Q&A and lunch in Busselton prior to race day
- Custom Smiddy tri suit for race day
The road to Busso:
- Purchase a SunSmart Ironman Western Australia individual entry slot for $800.
- Fundraise a minimum $1000 for melanoma research
- ...and maybe a little training to get you through the 3.8km swim, 180km cycle and 42.2km run!
For more information please contact Anna Tate:
P: 07 3163 8491